[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini, I love/hate you.

Dan Schneider eyevex at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 14 21:05:05 EDT 2010

LOL agreed of course, I was speaking in the context of using it in houdini. But
still, Wouldn't you say when  writing softs you have an idea of what you want in
the end and you often choose language and mechanism to achieve that end? I would
still consider the finished cohesive product (as finished as these things truly
ever get) the end, the keys we press and lines we type I think are to help
achieve that. Or maybe software is analagous to a well written novel and code is
the words, so to speak... at any rate not trying to offend.... (|;-D>