[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini, I love/hate you.

Abdul-Kareem Abo-Namous anamous at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 09:45:07 EDT 2010

On Sep 14, 2010, at 2:30 PM, John Coldrick wrote:

> 	I have come to the conclusion that if Houdini were a game, it would be called
> 'Portal'.  ;)

or NetHack ;)

depending on the task at hand, sometimes it feels a bit stubborn to start doing something in ("dammit Houdini, just do what I want you to do already"), but once you convince it, you're on a roll, and its charm is hard to escape. i like it more this way round, as some packages give you sugar first and hell later, usually at the point where you least need it (deadlines).

cheers,
Abdel