[Sidefx-houdini-list] status of a ROP via hscript

Michael K. O'Brien mobrien at pixar.com
Mon Sep 13 22:22:58 EDT 2010

Hola~

I'm sure I'm just being dense here. I have a *.cmd file that needs to render a
bunch of frames in a for loop. I would like to determine if the ROP I rendered
has errored out so I can set the return status of hbatch via quit.

In Python, I can call hou.node().errors() and determine if it's a null string.
How do I get the error status of a ROP in hscript?

MO

--
Michael O'Brien                                                       FX Lead
Pixar                                                       mobrien at pixar.com