[Sidefx-houdini-list] Wacome tablet and field entries

Ron Schab ron.schab at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 22:20:18 EDT 2010

Well, whilst I haven't got a suggestion/solution - and believe me I have
thought about it for a while -, I do have to admit it can get a bit in the
way of sped up working processes.

To avoid laughs from the people around me - I might have exaggerated the
perpendicular lifting process a bit - I started typing one handed whilst
trying not to move the wacom pen ;P.

Maybe a very high intensity cursor speed detection could help.  I.e.
if(cursor_moved>200000px/sec, cursor_focusChange ==0, 1) or something :P

cheers

Ron Schab