[Sidefx-houdini-list] Wacome tablet and field entries

Alex Czetwertynski alex at franktheplumber.com
Mon Sep 13 22:12:19 EDT 2010

Ah, I will have to start incorporating this slight lift in my workflow...
I can see the advantages of the window focus, but it does feel like it is a
little too sensitive in Houdini.  Maybe the idea is to make more parts of
the interface sensitive to certain keystroke combinations?

Thanks for the explanation Ron.

Alex