[Sidefx-houdini-list] Reduce L-system to one primitive

François Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Wed Sep 8 07:39:35 EDT 2010

You cannot convert to nurbs a curve that has other curves coming out of
it like branches. Maybe you can try using the PolyWire Sop followed by a
Subdivide Sop.

Or, after you have converted to nurbs, you can snap the root point of
each branch to the nearest point on the curve using expressions. I'm not
sure of these but have a look at "pointdist".

François