[Sidefx-houdini-list] Reduce L-system to one primitive

Pablo Giménez pablogipi at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 14:14:22 EDT 2010

Hi all.
Every  new branch in a L-system is a new primitive.
I want to convert my lsystems to NURBS to get a roundness look without
lots of points, the l-systems will be later rendered as hair.
Problem is that becasue it has several primitives when converting to
NURBS branch's origin point has an offset.
So I need to convert the whole lsystem to just one primitive a polygon
curve so I can later pass it to NURBS.
I have been trying with the JionSOP but no luck so far, seems is
designed to work with surfaces.
Any ideas???
Thanks

--