[Sidefx-houdini-list] Maya as a Houdini Modeling tool...

Graham Thompson captainhammy at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 20:10:59 EDT 2010

Houdini does not have Qt integration in the same way Maya does since
Houdini uses its own UI toolkit.  To make use of Qt in Houdini you
need to compile and/or install the correct libs for your
build/operating system and then you can include them as you would in
any C++ type project or you can also make use of the PyQt modules to
create interfaces from Python.