[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini and Python Masterclass now online...

Gene Crucean emailgeneonthelist at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 13:08:39 EDT 2010

Damn this is perfect timing. Thanks a million! I'm fresh with learning
Houdini but I'm really loving how Python is implemented so far.

On a side note, Luke sounds exactly like one of my old producers from
CafeFX. Kinda weirds me out because I didn't know Phillip knew Houdini so
well. He was holding out on me man!

On Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 12:15 AM, Theis J. Jensen <theisj at siggraph.org>wrote:

> Wow! Thank you very much:-)
>
> 2010/9/1 George Jimenez <jjimenez11 at nyc.rr.com>
>
> >  Thanks alot  Robert... To u and the whole team working on H11 and all
> > the training materials thank u ...
> >
> > George
> >

> > On 9/1/2010 2:12 PM, Robert Magee wrote:
> > > Side Effects is pleased to bring you a Houdini Masterclass video titled
> > "Python Tips and Tricks" which includes information on new Python
> features
> > in Houdini 11. Presented by Senior Software Developer Luke Moore, this
> video
> > introduces you to a wide variety of important concepts.
> > >
> > > Topics include an introduction to Houdini's Python API, scripting
> digital
> > assets, implementing nodes in Python, using Python in parameter
> expressions,
> > and creating user interfaces from Python.
> > >
> > > http://bit.ly/995zYA
> > > ----
> > > Robert Magee
> > > Product Marketing Manager
> > > Side Effects Software Inc.
> > > www.sidefx.com
> > >
> > > 416 504-9876 x327

> > > __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus
> > signature database 5415 (20100901) __________
> > >
> > > The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.
> > >
> > > http://www.eset.com

[Gene Crucean] - [VFX & CG Supervisor/Generalist]
** Freelance for hire **