[Sidefx-houdini-list] general way of asking if a channel is animated?

Graham Thompson captainhammy at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 09:59:30 EDT 2010

I think still think best way is to use keyframes().  If you need to
check against CHOPs overrides as well then you can also use
hou.Parm.overrideTrack().

def isParmDriven(parm):
    """ Test to see if a parameter is driven by an animation channel,
expression or CHOP override. """
    return parm.keyframes() or parm.overrideTrack()

Than function returns true in the case there is an expression,
animation or a CHOP is exporting to the channel.