[Sidefx-houdini-list] DOP's angular velocity

Louis Dunlevy louisdunlevy at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 18:29:27 EDT 2010

Hey Ben,

It may be that you need to add to the existing angvel rather than
override it? I don't believe you need to incorporate the timestep into
that unless you're adding point velocities in a sop solver or some
situation where you can't rely on subframe values being calculated
proportionally.

Could be wrong though! ;)