[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini as a modeling tool

Alex Czetwertynski alex at franktheplumber.com
Wed Sep 1 15:55:28 EDT 2010

Not sure if this helps you in any way, but if you look at the training
material provided at CMIVFX, the only video that seems to be almost never
talked about in forums and discussions I have with other "apprentice" users,
is the Procedural Tank Modelling one.  However it is the only one that seems
to delve into modelling "per se" (vs City or Bridge modelling which are more
about smart ways to not have to do too much modelling IMHO).

Alex