[Sidefx-houdini-list] Microbevel?

Erkan Özgür Yılmaz eoyilmaz at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 04:56:06 EDT 2010

do anyone know what space should I use for position and direction in rayHit
vop... and should I also transform the resultant point and normal to other
space.

Simon: oooh.. alright, I'll wait for your version then, nice to hear :)

E.Ozgur Yilmaz
Lead Technical Director
eoyilmaz.blogspot.com
www.ozgurfx.com