[Sidefx-houdini-list] What should the $JOB variable point to?

Frederic Servant frederic.servant at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 05:19:49 EDT 2010

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your answer. By "root of the project"  do you mean root of
the entire job or root of a Houdini project within the job structure
(which may contain several Houdini/Maya/XSI projects organized in
scenes/shots/etc.)

It's the lack of definition of what a Houdini project is that is
causing me (vocabulary) trouble.
--
Fred