[Sidefx-houdini-list] PRM_DisableList, how to use it?

Andrew Milne Andrew.Milne at disneyanimation.com
Tue Oct 26 12:14:19 EDT 2010

Hi,

I had to ask SESI this question myself.  The answer is that you are
correct, the string is the same as what goes in the Operator Type
Properties.  I've got this to work.

For example,

#define FOO_NAME "foo"
#define BAR_NAME "bar"

static PRM_Name theFooName( FOO_NAME, "Foo" );
static PRM_Name theBarName( BAR_NAME, "Bar" );
static PRM_DisableList theFooDisable( "{ bar == 0 }" );

And then in your template list,

static PRM_Template theTemplates[] = {
    PRM_Template( PRM_TOGGLE, 1, &theBarName, PRMoneDefaults),
    PRM_Template( PRM_FLT_J, 1, &theFooName, PRMzeroDefaults, 0,
&PRMnonNegativeRange,
                            0, 0, 1, 0, &theFooDisable),
    PRM_Template()
};