[Sidefx-houdini-list] PRM_DisableList, how to use it?

Pablo Giménez pablogipi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 10:50:34 EDT 2010

Hi SESI.
So far, I am managing the disable/enable iof my parametrrs
implementing OP_Parameters::disableParms() .
Which is ok, but I have seen thatt in the PTM_Template constructor the
last parameter is a PRM_DisableList.
and looking to this class, its cosntructro gets a string.
I have supposed this is to use the standard disable striings used in
the Operator Type Properties for an OTL, isn't it?
I have tried to use it in my custom operator but no luck so far.
There aren't seem to be any example in the sample code.
So would be possible to get an example of how to use PRM_DisableList.
Thanks

--
Un saludo
Best Regards