[Sidefx-houdini-list] SideFX Session in Sydney THIS COMING SATURDAY and Monday ...

Ron Schab ron.schab at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 18:20:38 EDT 2010

Hi Kathrin,

as far as I know SeSi wants people to register.

Do the subpages work for ya:

http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1842&Itemid=226
http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1841&Itemid=226

?

There u can register straight up on the right :)

hope it works
cheers

Ron

Ron Schab