[Sidefx-houdini-list] can you un-set the hip files $JOB variable

Robert Kelly isstuff at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 19:07:42 EDT 2010

i tried
setenv -u JOB
and job seamed to not go away or give in to the environment value.

if i do set PROJECT in the ENV and use the 123.py to set that to JOB
my files will be ok cross platform I think... but what about IFD's?

if i want  render an IFD and i have everything based off $JOB Except
for JOB itself which may be on a windows box and being
X:/Projects/some_job then on a mac or linux box rendering the frame
will i have problems with paths even if the env var JOB is set in the
OSX / Linux shell?