[Sidefx-houdini-list] can you un-set the hip files $JOB variable

Dan Schneider eyevex at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 19 19:05:35 EDT 2010

To unset an env via hscript I think its setenv -u VARIABLE, but as Andrew noted,
I don't think theres a way to get this to play nice with $JOB. his method using
456 might be best as I think you would have to unset the houdini env anyway
prior to opening the hip as if its still existed, it would override it as it set
in the shell.