[Sidefx-houdini-list] can you un-set the hip files $JOB variable

Andrew D Lyons tstexture at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 18:45:49 EDT 2010

$JOB is indestructable. It lurks forever awaiting a chance to replace
your own pipeline related job variables should you edit a file path.

Create a variable called something else. ie $PROJECT and on startup
456.cmd and 456.py set $JOB to equal your $PROJECT variable with the
hscript set and python os.environ related commands.

Not sure what a Windows shell is?

Cheers