[Sidefx-houdini-list] auto rig hand

Mark Wells mark at 3dsite.com
Tue Oct 19 14:18:59 EDT 2010

Hey Jed,

I might be able to help.  I haven't used H11 rigging, but I am very familiar
with H9.5.  Off the top of my head, you could rig with the auto rig, If you
like it's functionality and just have your weighted bones follow the hand
bones.  The idea would be to create a seperate subnet with fetched in bones
for weighting.  If you want feel free to send me an email off the list and
maybe I can help out.

-Mark

mark.wells at gmail.com

           * | *Mark Wells | [image:
?ui=2&view=att&th=12576789a34d2f03&attid=0.1&disp=attd&realattid=ii_12576789a34d2f03&zw]