[Sidefx-houdini-list] hcustom on Mac Os X Leopard

Pablo Giménez pablogipi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 21:08:40 EDT 2010


I got a solution for this, I put it in my blog in case could be useful
for others:
http://lisuxes.blogspot.com/2010/10/hdk-in-mac-using-hcustom.html

Cheers!

El día 10 de octubre de 2010 04:31, Pablo Giménez
<pablogipi at gmail.com> escribió:
> Hi all.
> I am tying to compile the SOP_Flatten example in a Mac Os X Leopard
> using hcustom.
> I got these errors:
>
> Making SOP_Flatten.o and
> /Users/pablo/Library/Preferences/houdini/11.0/dso/SOP_Flatten.dylib
> from SOP_Flatten.C
> cc1plus: warning: command line option "-fobjc-gc-only" is valid for
> ObjC/ObjC++ but not for C++
> /Library/Frameworks/Houdini.framework/Resources/toolkit/include/SYS/SYS_AtomicImpl.h:
> In function ‘int32 SYS_AtomicImpl::test_and_add(int32*, int)’:
> /Library/Frameworks/Houdini.framework/Resources/toolkit/include/SYS/SYS_AtomicImpl.h:345:
> error: ‘__sync_fetch_and_add’ was not declared in this scope
> /Library/Frameworks/Houdini.framework/Resources/toolkit/include/SYS/SYS_AtomicImpl.h:
> In function ‘int32 SYS_AtomicImpl::compare_and_swap(int32*, int32,
> int32)’:
> /Library/Frameworks/Houdini.framework/Resources/toolkit/include/SYS/SYS_AtomicImpl.h:351:
> error: ‘__sync_val_compare_and_swap’ was not declared in this scope
> /Library/Frameworks/Houdini.framework/Resources/toolkit/include/SYS/SYS_AtomicImpl.h:
> In function ‘int64 SYS_AtomicImpl::test_and_set64(int64*, int64)’:
> /Library/Frameworks/Houdini.framework/Resources/toolkit/include/SYS/SYS_AtomicImpl.h:358:
> error: ‘__sync_lock_test_and_set’ was not declared in this scope
> /Library/Frameworks/Houdini.framework/Resources/toolkit/include/SYS/SYS_AtomicImpl.h:
> In function ‘int64 SYS_AtomicImpl::test_and_add64(int64*, int64)’:
> /Library/Frameworks/Houdini.framework/Resources/toolkit/include/SYS/SYS_AtomicImpl.h:365:
> error: ‘__sync_fetch_and_add’ was not declared in this scope
> /Library/Frameworks/Houdini.framework/Resources/toolkit/include/SYS/SYS_AtomicImpl.h:
> In function ‘int64 SYS_AtomicImpl::compare_and_swap64(int64*, int64,
> int64)’:
> /Library/Frameworks/Houdini.framework/Resources/toolkit/include/SYS/SYS_AtomicImpl.h:372:
> error: ‘__sync_val_compare_and_swap’ was not declared in this scope
> /Library/Frameworks/Houdini.framework/Resources/toolkit/include/SYS/SYS_AtomicImpl.h:
> In function ‘void SYS_AtomicImpl::store(int32*, int32,
> SYS_MemoryOrder)’:
> /Library/Frameworks/Houdini.framework/Resources/toolkit/include/SYS/SYS_AtomicImpl.h:389:
> error: ‘__sync_synchronize’ was not declared in this scope
> /Library/Frameworks/Houdini.framework/Resources/toolkit/include/SYS/SYS_AtomicImpl.h:399:
> error: ‘__sync_lock_release’ was not declared in this scope
> /Library/Frameworks/Houdini.framework/Resources/toolkit/include/SYS/SYS_AtomicImpl.h:405:
> error: ‘__sync_lock_test_and_set’ was not declared in this scope
> /Library/Frameworks/Houdini.framework/Resources/toolkit/include/SYS/SYS_AtomicImpl.h:
> In function ‘int32 SYS_AtomicImpl::load(const int32*,
> SYS_MemoryOrder)’:
> /Library/Frameworks/Houdini.framework/Resources/toolkit/include/SYS/SYS_AtomicImpl.h:428:
> error: ‘__sync_synchronize’ was not declared in this scope
> /Library/Frameworks/Houdini.framework/Resources/toolkit/include/SYS/SYS_AtomicImpl.h:435:
> error: ‘__sync_val_compare_and_swap’ was not declared in this scope
> Compile failed
>
> I have Xcode but not sure if it is the latet version because seems I
> don´t have gcc-4.2 in my systems just  4.0.1.
> Any ideas?
> Thanks
>
>
> --
> Un saludo
> Best Regards
> Pablo Giménez
>



-- 
Un saludo
Best Regards
Pablo Giménez



More information about the Sidefx-houdini-list mailing list