[Sidefx-houdini-list] dragging is anoying

Graham Thompson captainhammy at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 13:11:08 EDT 2010

I've encountered problems with dragging and dropping related to the
good old linux desktop visual effects.  In Houdini 11 for example, if
I have my effects enabled it usually works fine, except sometime I
suddenly can no long drag/drop nodes to Python shells, parameters in
the Operator Type Properties, etc.  With them off I never had a
problem.  Annoying for me is that if I'm attempting to record a video
and don't have effects turned on I get weird opengl problems in my
recordings whenever I open and move windows such as the Type
Properties.