[Sidefx-houdini-list] dragging is anoying

Andrew D Lyons tstexture at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 19:09:51 EDT 2010

We've also had issues that were related to graphics card / driver combos. We
tried different drivers - but in the end a card upgrade and driver upgrade
did the trick. Not an ideal solution I'll admit - but understandable given
the increased openGL dependencies in H11.

More than ever I think it's important to look at the supported hardware on
the SESI site...

Cheers