[Sidefx-houdini-list] dragging is anoying

Sean Lewkiw Sean.Lewkiw at cis-vancouver.com
Fri Oct 8 18:37:27 EDT 2010

This baby has been logged with even a screen cap of it in action!  Unfortunately, it's not reproducible at SESI.  It's not even reliably reproducible here.

Something I didn't know... I've been using the "drag op to viewport context switcher widget" for years.  This will change the context of a pinned pane to be that of the op you've just dragged.  It's always bugged me that you had to drag exactly on top of the widget.  Apparently, in some OS you can drag _anywhere_ in the viewport and it works.  It would be so useful if this worked on Linux too.

Sean