[Sidefx-houdini-list] dragging is anoying

Andrew D Lyons tstexture at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 17:48:34 EDT 2010

Hi,

I guess the obvious thing for us all to do is log bugs with reproducible
examples to support at sidefx.com. It takes time obviously, but it's the best
way we have of making the software as bullet proof as possible now and into
the future. It's especially good to do it so soon after a new release -
before that code gets built on...

Cheers

P.S. I log on average 1 to 2 bugs every week with fully reproducible
examples.