[Sidefx-houdini-list] Flip Fluid Masterclass Video

Andy Nicholas andy at andynicholas.com
Wed Oct 6 11:01:19 EDT 2010

Hi Simon,
If you click on the Vimeo logo on the video it'll take you to the Vimeo
website and there's usually a link on the lower right hand side that lets
you download the movie as a quicktime. It's an option in Vimeo that the
video owner can enable or disable.

On a related note, I have had some playback issues with some of the
videos, where the start of it is repeated numerous times in the middle of
the video. I don't know if this is a Vimeo encoding issue or a problem
with my machine. Anyone else had that?