[Sidefx-houdini-list] pointNormal

Andrew D Lyons tstexture at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 12:08:05 EST 2010

It probably computes the surface first and then pulls the normal off that.

You could compute the surface and then do an attr transfer from the
surface to the points. This can cause some jittering in normal
directivity, so you could try pulling the particles into CHOPs (using
point id) to smooth the normal components in time slightly...

Cheers