[Sidefx-houdini-list] seg fault on SLICE 1 on a distributed simulation if you have a gasresizefluid

Robert Kelly isstuff at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 19:38:44 EST 2010

Is anyone dealing with distributed simulation and can offer some advice?

I have a simple simulation that works in a distributed simulation and
i have a complex simulation that fails. I have isolated the failure to
a segmentation fault on only SLICE 1 after the other frames have
finished there slices and the transfer of the overlapping gas . As
soon as i remove the gasresizefluid, the more complex gas sim works.
Then i added a gasresizefluid to the simple simulation and it
segfaulted in the exact same way as the complex simulation.

Sounds like a bug that i cant get around.... has anyone else experienced this?

Robert Kelly.