[Sidefx-houdini-list] metaballAsMasks

François Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Thu Nov 18 18:11:38 EST 2010

Also if you're in a hurry, you may use the AttribTransfer and use points
(or even metaballs) as influencer. However you won't be able to control
the radius of influence per point, only global. I think it's the only
difference with a metaball implementation.

Check also the WireCapture and WireDeform because they allow you to
transfer color (check Visualize Weighting) from a curve to a geometry.
Than use that color as the influence for your falloff.

Regarding metaball falloff, I'm pretty sure I saw a thread about it.
Maybe on odforce. If I remember one sent a hip file with the metaloop in
vop included.

Good luck

François