[Sidefx-houdini-list] lit fog query

Phil Spicer PSpicer at bournemouth.ac.uk
Fri Nov 12 06:42:25 EST 2010

Hi,

Is there any advance on the lit fog shader for creating fog light volume renders? I notice that it still is listed at SHOP Level, and the Atmosphere Object assignment of it still produces the lit fog effect. I just wanted to check if any better or faster method of generating this effect has been established.

Kind regards,

Phil.

BU - the UK's Number One New University
The Guardian University Guide 2009 & 2010

This email is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential information. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this email, which must not be copied, distributed or disclosed to any other person. exe