[Sidefx-houdini-list] Deforming Meshes that Split and Merge

nicholas pliatsikas nicholas.pliatsikas at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 05:46:44 EST 2010

This stuff just makes me smile :¬) That would be a pretty great tool kit to
have around, Im guessing uv data would be more else destroyed of course. I
the idea of being able to combine splashes with a procedural river surface,
ive tried to do similar effects in the past and never really came up with
anything i was happy with.

Particle fluid surface kinda does it, but the above could produce a more
controlled effect.
Cheers
Nick