[Sidefx-houdini-list] Clipping planes for the perspective camera.

Graham Thompson captainhammy at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 02:09:15 EST 2010

Display Options -> Optimization -> Culling. Change "Homing
Automatically Adjusts" to "Neither Clip Plane" and you should get the
ability to specify the values now.  A bit less obvious than in 10
since while they are still technically in the same place, the tab they
are on that was the first tab is now the second tab and the toggle is
replaced by a menu.

On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 10:36 PM, Campbell Mcgrouther