[Sidefx-houdini-list] VHUG Nov 2010 meeting @ CIS, Wed Nov 17th, 7:00 p.m.

Peter Bowmar pbowmar at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 23:12:55 EST 2010

VHUG Nov 2010 meeting @ CIS, Wed Nov 17th, 7:00 p.m.

We're on for our final VHUG meeting of 2010. We're back at the CIS
Deluxe Theatre, doors open from 6:45 to 7:00 sharp, 50 West 2nd Ave.

Please bring something for show and tell if you can. Our featured
presenter is Andrew Lowell, who writes:

I'll be presenting some of my personal work pertaining to visual /
musical design concepts and talk about a few principles I'd deem
similar to gestalt theory pertaining to graphics and music working
together. I'll show the rendered results of my experiments and how I
implemented them in Houdini through digital assets that generate
simulations and sound synthesis simultaneously.

See you there!