[Sidefx-houdini-list] Available Houdini TDs?

Janet Fraser janet at sidefx.com
Tue Nov 9 18:29:27 EST 2010

Hi Everyone,

As you might know I regularly ping this list to see if there are any
senior Houdini people available.  We have a number of studios worldwide
who are looking for TDs.  You must be able to meet the minimum visa
requirements of at least 3 years of production experience in addition to
any other studio requirements.

If you're available, or will be in the next few months, please email me.

Cheers,
Janet

Janet Fraser                              Tel: 416-504-9876 Ext. 204
Senior Account Executive                  Fax: 416-504-6648
Side Effects Software                     Web: http://www.sidefx.com
123 Front Street West, Suite 1401
Toronto, Ontario, CANADA M5J 2M2