[Sidefx-houdini-list] sanity check: stamping string attributes

Gene Dreitser keyframe at rogers.com
Fri Nov 5 16:37:47 EDT 2010

Yeah... That.

I have some string attributes on a point cloud, in this case, a path to an
object (/obj/myotl/orc/lord_of_rings/awesome).
I also have an object_merge sop, and a copy sop.

I'm trying to 'stamps' the string attribute, into the object_merge's object1
param.... That's where all hell breaks loose.
It feels like it 'should' work.  But it doesn't.