[Sidefx-houdini-list] advice on a "set shot" workflow inwindows!??!! (WTF)

Pablo Giménez pablogipi at gmail.com
Thu May 27 13:47:18 EDT 2010

Jeje that sounds familiar, there have been, and will be many cases like this
one. Unfortunately.
UNIX has  been the best tool to make pipelines and worflows in computer
environments for years and is stil the best one in my opinion.
Ok it needs some time to setup but, if you want to customize your workflows
you have to spend some time on it, and usually is worth to invest time and
money in this area.
In fact I think thisi is one of the major failures of many studios, to think
pipeline is not sooooo important.

Un saludo
Best Regards
Pablo Giménez