[Sidefx-houdini-list] advice on a "set shot" workflow inwindows!??!! (WTF)

Larry Giunta larry at gcreativestudios.com
Thu May 27 12:01:12 EDT 2010

Apologies in advance if this is going off topic ....
But just curious if anyone can chime in on these issues as it relates
to working with Houdini on the latest MacOS?
Especially if you're dropping a mac in with an otherwise Linux based
network/pipeline.

Just wondering if it will be very difficult to get command line
render scripts (and similar type tools, etc) working smoothly
.... or will it be a lot of fussing to get it all working similar to
Linux.

Larry