[Sidefx-houdini-list] advice on a "set shot" workflow inwindows!??!! (WTF)

Marc Horsfield march at blackginger.tv
Wed May 26 03:27:53 EDT 2010

We investigated something like this here since there was, uh.. resistance to
linux at first, but it seems like all you end up doing is replicating a massive
amount of functionality that comes for free with the shell.
And even if you eventually reach that point, you're still a little bit hampered
by the interface that you've built. Unless, of course, your interface looks
suspiciously like a shell ;).

Cheers
Marc