[Sidefx-houdini-list] advice on a "set shot" workflow inwindows!??!! (WTF)

Sean.Lewkiw at cis-vancouver.com Sean.Lewkiw at cis-vancouver.com
Tue May 25 18:35:03 EDT 2010

I have to second these sentiments.  Anytime you let the artist use their
"creativity" in naming files and organizing directory structures, you can
count on 10x the work downstream trying to figure out what the heck was
going through their head during their career-long tequila break.

Sean

--
Sean Lewkiw - Digital FX Supervisor
CIS Vancouver