[Sidefx-houdini-list] advice on a "set shot" workflow in windows!??!! (WTF)

Robert Kelly isstuff at gmail.com
Sun May 23 19:37:55 EDT 2010

sorry this one is not able to fly free. maybe if i made it on my own
time... but this one is company property. i have been thinking about
this for years and the ideas came with me to the job so I feel that
they are mine to share as i please but i built it on company time so
sharing the asset probably not going to happen any time soon.

Robert.