[Sidefx-houdini-list] Crazy slowness in VOP SOPs

Alex Lim list at poh-yee.com
Fri May 21 15:26:27 EDT 2010

Huh... interesting that you pointed this out, we've experienced similar
issue over here, but we kept on thinking it's our network. Is your HFS
installation local or across the network...?

It is pretty bad that I have to set cook mode to manual to work in that
node.

Otherwise, running it on my laptop is okay as far as I remembered...