[Sidefx-houdini-list] hscript or python commands to reduce keyframes?

Sean.Lewkiw at cis-vancouver.com Sean.Lewkiw at cis-vancouver.com
Mon May 17 12:54:37 EDT 2010

Looks like this should be a button in the channel editor.

Sean

--
Sean Lewkiw - Digital FX Supervisor
CIS Vancouver

From:   Robert Kelly <isstuff at gmail.com>
To:     sidefx-houdini-list at sidefx.com
Date:   05/14/2010 11:01 AM
Subject:        Re: [Sidefx-houdini-list] hscript or python commands to
reduce  keyframes?
Sent by:        sidefx-houdini-list-bounces at sidefx.com

worked like a charm

def reduceKeys(fbxNode):
    for node in fbxNode.allSubChildren():
        if node.type().name() == 'geo' or node.type().name() == 'subnet':
            hou.hscript('chrefit -t 0.0001' + node.path() + '/[tsr][xyz]')