[Sidefx-houdini-list] modifying the imapct impulse data within a DOP object..

Bhavesh Pandey bhaveshpandey at aol.com
Mon May 17 01:15:10 EDT 2010

 hi, François

 i did try it with the normals on the point..but somehow it only shows the point nearest to it..without taking into account the Cone Angle..
perhaps i missed something..

but the main issue is the DOPS one..if i want to control the amount of glue strength across the DOP object based on the Impacts position..what would be the best method for it??
thanks for the reply..

Kind Regards,
Bhavesh Pandey.
+91-9892949027