[Sidefx-houdini-list] Opportunities in SoCal

Steve Tucker Steve.Tucker at Starz.com
Thu May 13 16:24:01 EDT 2010

Hi Susan,

My contract isn't up until the end of July, but I would be able to relocate to So-Cal in August.  I could potentially negotiate an earlier end of contract if necessary.

My resume/demo can be found at http://www.allegrodigital.com/hidden

 - Steve

Stephen Tucker, VFX Artist
p: 416.682.5200 x 5363  | f: 416.682.5209
Starz Media Canada Co. | 230 Richmond Street East | Toronto, ON M5A 1P4
www.starzanimation.com

-----Original Message-----
From: sidefx-houdini-list-bounces at sidefx.com [mailto:sidefx-houdini-list-bounces at sidefx.com] On Behalf Of Susan Thurmond O'Neal
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 3:36 PM
To: sidefx-houdini-list at sidefx.com
Subject: [Sidefx-houdini-list] Opportunities in SoCal

 Hello - I'm hearing of some gigs - one short-term for just a few weeks starting immediately for a senior FX/Fluids type person and another opportunity for several artists beginning June and going thru March or April of next year. Send along your particulars and I'll route them to the correct people.