[Sidefx-houdini-list] Best Linux distro

John Coldrick jc at axyzfx.com
Tue May 11 10:57:17 EDT 2010

	There is no best, try a couple that intrigue you, see how you take to it and
what it does for you.  I'm an OpenSuse guy myself(we're all on 11.2 here), and
Ubuntu is obviously very popular.  Centos is pretty solid but arguably a
little less of a desktop experience.

	A big part of it is how long you want to invest in trying them out.  If
you're in a rush and had a good experience with Ubuntu, it's probably best to
stick with what you know.  Not everyone needs to be a hacker.  :)

	Cheers,

	J.C.

--

---