[Sidefx-houdini-list] MA Digital Effects on YouTube

Phil Spicer PSpicer at bournemouth.ac.uk
Thu May 6 13:03:34 EDT 2010

Hi,

For your viewing pleasure, we have uploaded our students Group Project work onto our You Tube Site:

http://uk.youtube.com/user/NCCADigitalFX

All projects were made using Houdini and composited in Shake...

Kind regards,

Phil.

Philip Spicer
Programme Leader - MA Digital Effects
National Centre for Computer Animation
Bournemouth University - UK

BU - the UK's Number One New University
The Guardian University Guide 2009 & 2010