[Sidefx-houdini-list] advice on a "set shot" workflow in windows!??!! (WTF)

Robert Kelly isstuff at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 18:22:37 EDT 2010

To an extent. You normaly have a stript that sets the job and another
to set the shot. In a studio that has its act together this enables
you to controll every part of the software that is run from one shot
to another. Managing where houdini should place its renders, what
version of houdini is run etc... while doing the same kind of tasks
for maya and nuke.

its hard to think of working in a unstructured way after experencing
the productivity benifits of knowing that you get in a decent
pipeline.