[Sidefx-houdini-list] advice on a "set shot" workflow in windows!??!! (WTF)

Robert Kelly isstuff at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 14:07:27 EDT 2010

the render nodes are not on windows 7... my workstation is and all new
boxes here will be but all i see when i go run>cmd is a "pile of poo"
shell it looks like the same pile of poo that was the cmd for years
how has it changed? Some of it can be fixed with another shell
application like Console2. Is the answer to take what ever is the
equivalent of bash in windows and use that to set environment
variables?