[Sidefx-houdini-list] advice on a "set shot" workflow in windows!??!! (WTF)

Robert Kelly isstuff at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 13:26:46 EDT 2010

Hey Peeps

So i am her in a medium size studio that is new to houdini and windows
based, there is 2 of us here and we could do with a set shot workflow.
The regular answer in a studio that is running anything but windows is
a bunch of bash scripts. So is the answer use cigwin and what about
the render nodes?

This is probably a huge topic but why not scratch the surface.

I have minimal bash scripting experience but am comfortable in Python
so any ideas?

Robert.